Become easier to find on Google, thanks to SEO
An easy to follow step by step guide to better position your website on Google and attract new customers
Is your website bringing in new customers or is it staying suspiciously quiet? Through good SEO you can generate more traffic from search engines like Google. In this course you will learn everything you need to know to get started with this yourself, using simple settings and texts on your website in order to score better on Google.
- How is your website performing on search engines?
- Learn to think like a search engine
- How to perform keyword research
- Keyword position on you website
- Apply structure to improve your position
- Optimise your written online content
- Optimise the images on your website
- General settings to optimise your website
- Putting the step by step guide into practice
Learning to optimise your website for search engines in a single day.
Target group & preliminary knowledge
Freelancers, entrepreneurs and organisations looking to optimise their website for search engines.
An existing website and access to that website is of course a hard requirement for this course. We are providing hands-on training, so make sure you have the username and password for the intended website at your disposal.
Evelien StandaertLinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/evelienstandaert/ Evelien Standaert (I Like Media) facilitates weekly training sessions and seminars about online communication in the broadest sense of the word. Evelien supports entrepreneurs in their digital communication and is employed as manager of communications for the Belgian Customer Contact federation.
9:30 - 16:00 (sandwich lunch included)